Walter S, President – Military Deployment Support Services Company
Businesses that extend credit terms to their clients often face cash crunches while waiting to collect on their receivables. Sometimes, this temporary lack of operating cash means they must turn down time-sensitive opportunities such as taking advantage of volume discounts or hiring additional employees when they need them.
Accounts receivable financing, also known as a ledgered line of credit or invoice financing, solves this problem. Companies receive short-term funding in exchange for selling their accounts receivables to an AR financing company; the AR financing company then collects on the debts.
Many small businesses do not qualify for traditional bank loans; even when they do, the application process is long and tedious, and the business is plunged into additional debt. AR financing is a great option for businesses that either don’t qualify for bank loans or simply do not want to deal with the hassle or take on more debt. It gives businesses fast access to working capital to fund immediate needs, such as:
• Addressing seasonal fluctuations
• Filling large orders from new clients
• Extending credit terms to new customers
• Investing in an advertising campaign
ExpoCredit understands the challenges businesses face securing financing in today’s marketplace; we pride ourselves in helping when others won’t. We have been in business since 1998 and have helped companies of all sizes and in many different industries secure the short-term financing they need to grow and thrive.
• Domestic and international AR financing; your debtors can be anywhere in the world.
• Receive up to 90% of the value of each invoice.
• Non-recourse: We assume the risk of collecting and payment default.
• No need for collateral, asset appraisals, or financial covenants.
• No prepayment penalties.
• Does not put your assets at risk or require you to give up equity in your company.
• Can be adjusted up or down according to your needs.
Discuss your specific needs with our finance specialists, who will walk you through our process.
Download our short application form; you can finish filling it out faster than you can drink a cup of coffee, and our account specialists will keep you updated every step of the way.
The funds you need will be deposited directly to you or your supplier’s bank account, and you can return to business as usual – but with peace of mind.
This company is dedicated to the processing and packaging of fresh fruits and vegetables.
ExpoCredit was able to structure a factoring facility for this multinational seafood subsidiary.
ExpoCredit is helping this business grow and remain competitive in the Oil and Gas Industry.
MIAMI, Florida – Aug. 1, 2016 – ExpoCredit Financial Group, a global specialty finance firm headquartered in Miami, announced today the opening…
1. Complete End-Of-The-Year Reviews The end of the year is a great time to review how well your team worked together. But,…
Newsletter – April 2019