Stanley K, CFO – Private Label Cellphone Wholesaler
Modern global supply chains are highly complex. Even the simplest goods are manufactured using multiple parts, all purchased “just in time” from different suppliers located in different areas of the world. A delay on the part of just one of these suppliers has a ripple effect, resulting in missed production deadlines, higher costs, foregone opportunities, and soured business relationships up and down the chain.
ExpoCredit’s supply chain financing solutions have numerous advantages over bank loans, such as faster funding and no financial covenants, asset appraisals, or personal guarantees. Additional benefits include:
• The ability to put your assets to work for you without having to file UCC-1 liens
• Grow your business by enhancing procurement cycles via direct payment to supplier by ExpoCredit
• Enhance supplier relationships by having ExpoCredit pay down orders upfront
• Enable your company to extend credit to your own customers
• Take advantage of prompt payment discounts by having ExpoCredit pay suppliers who extend credit terms by foregoing the interest expense with upfront payment
Supply chain financing allows small suppliers to effectively extend credit to large customers and seize the opportunity to build relationships with large corporations. Corporations get to take advantage of supplier prompt payment discounts. Production is not delayed by supplier cash crunches, which fosters good relationships between corporations, their suppliers, and all other parties on the supply chain.
Learn More Case Studies Contact Us
Discuss your specific needs with our finance specialists, who will walk you through our process.
Download our short application form; you can finish filling it out faster than you can drink a cup of coffee, and our account specialists will keep you updated every step of the way.
The funds you need will be deposited directly to you or your supplier’s bank account, and you can return to business as usual – but with peace of mind.
This company is dedicated to the processing and packaging of fresh fruits and vegetables.
ExpoCredit was able to structure a factoring facility for this multinational seafood subsidiary.
ExpoCredit is helping this business grow and remain competitive in the Oil and Gas Industry.
MIAMI, Florida – Aug. 1, 2016 – ExpoCredit Financial Group, a global specialty finance firm headquartered in Miami, announced today the opening…
1. Complete End-Of-The-Year Reviews The end of the year is a great time to review how well your team worked together. But,…
Newsletter – April 2019