Supply Chain Solutions
Enhance Your Supplier Relationships & Prevent Production Delays
“We are happy to use ExpoCredit’s supply chain financing solutions, which help us increase sales volume and buy more from our suppliers. The service is good for our supply chain management planning.”
Stanley, K. CFO – Private Label Cell phone Wholesaler
How it works: Step by Step
Free Up The Cash You Need Without Taking On More Debt
ExpoCredit’s supply chain financing solutions have numerous advantages over bank loans, such as faster funding and no financial covenants, asset appraisals, or personal guarantees. Additional benefits include:
• The ability to put your assets to work for you without having to file UCC-1 liens.
• Grow your business by enhancing procurement cycles via direct payment to supplier by ExpoCredit.
• Enhance supplier relationships by having ExpoCredit pay down orders upfront.
• Enable your company to extend credit to your own customers.
• Take advantage of prompt payment discounts by having ExpoCredit pay suppliers who extend credit terms by foregoing the interest expense with upfront payment.
How It Works
Supply chain financing allows small suppliers to effectively extend credit to large customers and seize the opportunity to build relationships with large corporations. Corporations can take advantage of supplier prompt payment discounts. Production is not delayed by supplier cash crunches, which fosters good relationships between corporations, their suppliers, and all other parties on the supply chain.